I recently participated in the UOC/IN3 Communication & Civil Society seminar ‘Cultura digital, redes y política distribuida en la era de Internet. De la Primavera Global a la Net Democracy‘, presenting some of the results of the 15Mdata research group. I presented some measures characterizing self-organization processes in social networks behind some of the events promoted by the 15M movement in Spain. We used 1/f noise and multifractality analysis tools used in psychological experiments to characterize the ‘collective mind’ behind these processes.
- Scaling Behaviour and Critical Phase Transitions in Integrated Information Theory
- Integrated information in the thermodynamic limit
- Adaptation to criticality through organizational invariance in embodied agents
- Rhythms of the collective brain
- Postdoc at the IAS Research Centre for Life, Mind and Society